Saturday, September 24, 2011

Good Friday!

Everyone loves free stuff right? I got to start my Friday off with a free venti soy latte from starbucks!  Someone ordered an iced one but they accidentally made it hot...SCORE! I shared my giant coffee with my buddy Emily (fleurdelicious-nola.com) because that much coffee makes me cray cray! I was off to a good day! everything at work went smoothly and I was looking forward to date night!

The boyfriend and I joined some friends for noms at the Velvet Cactus in Lakeview.  for decent tex-mex style food I'd say its worth a try and the margaritas were fantastic! I loved the atmosphere and our server was fun! She put of with our obnoxiousness and that's more than we could ask for.

I passed on the usual Friday night movie but I would have opted for Money Ball.  There are a couple flicks that I need to see:  Straw Dogs, Contagion and Dolphin tale just to name a few.  and if you haven't seen Drive yet....WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???(drive-movie.com) In addition to having hottie McHotterson Ryan Gosling, its a great movie that guys and girls will appreciate.  I need to get the soundtrack stat!  Any flicks I should check out? I'm always open to suggestions.  What are some of your favorite movies right now?

Song of the day:  Band of Skulls "I know what I am"
Reason: Do I need one??

Alternate song of the day:  Hanson "This time around"
Reason: I'm going to see them at the House of Blues tonight! HOB Nola  and I can't wait!




No comments:

Post a Comment