Saturday, September 24, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things!

Ok peeps, as promised I am going to give you a list of some of my favorite products and things!


I'm not big into makeup but I love Benefit Cosmetics tinted moisturizer with SPF 15! I usually apply it daily with a bit of blush and a light mineral finishing powder over it...BAM flawless looking skin! http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/

Underneath it all I am a HUGE fan of Lush Cosmetics lushusa.com! I can't stress enough how much I love their stuff! I use everything from their hair rehab shampoo to their dream cream body moisturizer.  I absolutely cannot live without the ocean salt scrub! It is the one product that i truly believe I will use throughout the entirety of my life! NOT KIDDING!

Another product which may seem useless to many is sephora's eyebrow gel.  sephora.com I use it daily to tame my crazy brows! It really works miracles in between my threading appointments.


I love Essie and OPI nail polish! the colors are so fun and I can always find a color with a quirky name to match my mood or ensemble!  Earthsavers has a great selection of these polishes and then some!

I love denim! It goes with everything these days.  My favorite brands include but are not limited to:
AG, Citizens of Humanity, James Jeans, J Brand, Seven for All Mankind...the list goes on and on....but you can find all of these and then some at Jeantherapy!  Yeah yeah I know I work there, but even if I didn't it would still be my go to spot for denim!

I seem to be drawing a blank right now but if you have any questions about other favorites of mine feel free to ask!

check ya later!

1 comment:

  1. Great list! You mentioned a couple of my favs... Essie & Lush! Love their stuff.

    ReplyDelete